. . . is SO fun to play with! Especially when you get it wet. When it's wet, you can make it into any shape you want and it will just stay. And now that it is a little longer, I have attempted, three times now, to do something with it. It's always complicated by the fact that she pulls everything out of her hair. The following hairdo lasted approximately 5 minutes. Didn't even make it to the suburban. So I knew I had to get pictures fast. One girl in my ward trained her daughter to leave bows, hats, headbands, ponytails in her hair. I still can't figure that out. I would have to follow Ginger and pull her hand down every 5 seconds or so. I can't do it. Or won't. Still, here's the evidence that I HAVE TRIED.
She's actually trying to get away from me in this picture.
And yes, she does have red hair. You may have noticed from these pictures. Fitting for a girl named Ginger, don't you think? She's adorable and very opinionated these days and loves to yell gibberish as loud as she can, especially at bugs and the chickens. What a funny girl. We love her, even if she has messy hair.
SO cute! She looks so much older in these pictures. What a cutie. I love her hair. I can't wait to play with Emri's, haha.
ReplyDelete