To celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day, Shane's kindergarten class invited the moms and dads (and brothers and sisters) to school for a picnic. It had rained the day before so our picnic ended up being inside and it was VERY crowded, but fun. They had made these cute little books for the moms and dads. I will post the Father's Day stuff a little later, closer to Father's Day. It was so cute I couldn't resist sharing and being the proud mom. This first picture is from an interview with Shane, I'm guessing. I love his answers and wonder where some of them came from.

This is the cover of the book, so cute.



Not sure where Taco Bell came from but I love how he spelled it.

I love Shane's drawings.

Hmmm . . . he got my age right but has no idea how much people weigh or how tall they are. Love it!

Awww . . . pretty as a unicorn! Shane is so sweet.

I loved this drawing with my arms out and the "I Love Pink" above my head.

Such a sweet boy.

Mike really laughed at this one since we haven't been hunting and cooked deer meat maybe once since we've lived here. It's fun that he thinks about doing stuff that his dad likes to do. I think that was Mike's favorite part. I'm glad I could cook the best "dyr" meat for my family.


Thanks Shane for the adorable book. I love it. I'm sure I'll keep this one forever! Love, Mom.
Awwww. What a compliment to be pretty as a unicorn!
ReplyDelete