Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our Halloween. Or as Shane says, our October Thirty-Oneth.

Last Saturday we had our annual ward Trunk or Treat.  It is always has a huge turnout.  It's also a chili cook-off and a dessert bake-off.  Usually about half the people there are friends and family of those in the ward.  It's great.  Mike was working so he met us at the church right after work.  I had hand out candy duty and Mike had trick or treat duty.  So on Monday, for Halloween, we had a party at home, watched movies, and Shane and Wyatt got to hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters in the neighborhood.  We also handed out some of our excess food from recent shopping trips to their parents.  It was lots of fun!

Ginger's brothers really like to "play" with her.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of all of them together.  I was really busy that night!
This was my attempt at decorating my trunk.  I need a spider webbing class.  Still, I did try.
Isn't she a cute Ginger-pea?
The view from the top.
This was the first costume I ever sewed.  Wyatt loves dinosaurs and red, so there you go!
But the red dinosaur really does love his sweet pea sister.

Hmmm . . . I wonder if the red dinosaur is looking for a tasty sweet pea dinner.
He loves her so much that he wants to "play" with her all the time.
We hope you all had a happy Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment