Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random pictures and more Ginger-dos.

Warning, this post contains a lot of random pictures, old and new.  I was just looking through the pictures and there were a few funny ones I thought I would share.  A lot of them are of Ginger's hair dos.  A few people have asked me about her hair.  I think it's adorable.  It is in full blown toddler mullet and reddish, I would say.  The top is trying desperately to catch up with the back.  The top is straight and the back is curly.    So, I have been trying to do something with it a lot more, especially when we go out because if I don't, the top just hangs in her eyes.  Enjoy.

Ginger modeling a cute coat and hat set a friend gave us.
Ta-da!  Ginger the trickster.
I don't know if you can tell that all 3 are covered in sand, head to toe.
You really want me to go out in public like this?
What did I say about random?  The old Suburban that we sold in August.
I have been thoroughly tortured getting my hair done and now I need my baby and blanket.  I think I'll just rock for a while.
Yea, Daddy's home!
So wrapped around that little finger.  And see what I mean about the hair in the eyes?
I was trying to take a picture of the cute Sunday outfit  but it just turned into a tantrum because I wouldn't let her have the camera.
The Ginger sweet face.
Ginger tired face at lunch.
Can't stay awake. . . 
. . . for another second.
Turkey Day 2011.  Not fancy.  Just us.  It was great!
Wyatt, show me your turkey.
Ginger piggy tails.
Picasso Ginger.  And one ponytail Ginger which doesn't work out so well for all those short hairs on top.
Ginger hair do for today.  It wanted to be a regular pony tail but it doesn't work with the short hair on top.
The kiddos after church today.  Shane had already started changing his clothes.  But, it is a nice picture of a the scrape on his stomach that happened while going over the handlebars of his bike.  Yea for boys.
Here's the dress I made for Ginger, for those that wanted to see it.  It's lime green paisley fabric.  The only way Ginger would hold still for pictures was to give her another camera so it too is in ALL the dress pictures to follow.
The back.  It does have a tie that you can't see in this picture.
With the sweater, cuz it's cold outside.
Just another one.

And one of my favorite parts, the lace pants and boots.  I fell in love with these adorable lace pants.  All the old ladies at church giggle at her "pantaloons" but I think they're adorable, am I old?  Maybe old fashioned.  Oh well, it's still cute.

Here's a picture of what they look like from the place  I got them.  Cute, right?

So now you know what has been happening the last little while.  I still have a few other events to post from August and October.  Better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!!! I think my favorites would have to be Ginger falling asleep at the table! Classic!
    Can't believe how much they have changed over the past few months! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete